Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting Grilled


Come summertime, there's no way I use my stove or oven for anything other than making coffee since I have no AC in my kitchen. Everything gets cooked outside on my gas grill. Lately though, I have been missing the taste of real charcoal and was considering getting a small BBQ and then I saw this mini picnic Fyrkat grill from Bodum. Finally a BBQ that speaks good design! They come in an array of stylish colors and at $49.95, a great pop of color for your outdoor cooking area or beach party.

4 comments:

wsxwhx722 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Krysta said...

Before I left Toronto for a few years, I was a serious charcoal grill enthusiast. I never tired of bbqs with friends on the balcony. Plus, charcoal beats having to handle and refill propane tanks (which I always thought would lead to my untimely death).

Anonymous said...

Nice blog it is maintained good and also have good post about Web Design and Graphic Web Design.

Jessica said...

What adorable little grills!