Monday, December 12, 2011

Pressing Matters

A few months back I was in the middle of downloading a new app when my hard drive died. After I had everything restored, I was very intent on finishing the book design project I was in the middle of and had completely forgot about it until yesterday. It was like a opening an early Christmas present, my very own letterpress set-up! The app is called LetterMPress ($9.99) and produces prints that have all the charm and transparency of letterpress printing without the messiness of ink. It’s a delight to work the old way, having to visualize in your head the end results while designing plus the sound effects make it even more fun. The app is available for use on the iPad too. Now time to get cracking on a holiday card…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my fiгst timе ρay a quick νisit at here and i am actually impressed to гead аll
at singlе place.
Here is my blog : Organic Coffee Beans and Gourmet Coffee

design nomad said...

Thanks so very much! I too read an entire blog when I happen upon one that I love :)