Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sweet Tooth




It's no secret that I have a wicked sweet tooth and the holidays are full of temptations everywhere I go. When I saw these mini iced donut ornaments from Urban Outfitters, I almost got a little sugar rush! Decorating a little tiny tree just with mini donuts or any of the other charming food-related ornaments Urban Outfitters carry could be a fun alternative to traditional tree trimmings. For years I have always tried to come up with an artistic or modern tree solution, one year I had a giant tumbleweed decorated with mini lights as my tree. It didn’t last long between the cat and dog:)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The donut ornaments are darling! I want to do an entire tree in sugary sweet ornaments: donuts, cupcakes, candy, you get the idea!

Krysta said...

Very sweet ornaments. On an unrelated note, I came across this skull lampshade and thought of you.

http://www.hiddenartshop.com/product.php?xProd=3132&xSec=457&s=1

design nomad said...

Jessica-I think sugar on the tree is better than sugar on our hips:)

Krysta-Again, you always find things I will obess over! Love that lampshade! Also now want to read some of the being Italian books you talked about on your blog:)