Friday, June 19, 2009

You’re Glowing!

When I first saw some of these lamp fixtures at a friend’s house, I fell in love on sight. I had seen them online but in person they are more beautiful than one could imagine. Michele Tucker of Riding High Lighting has just opened a pop-up shop online offering a wide selection of these stunningly modern and organic fixtures from Angus Hutcheson’s Angoworld line. Designed and manufactured in Thailand with a keen balance between nature and form, these fixtures are made using natural, highly renewable materials including mulberry tree bark, silk cocoons, rattan and hand cast polymers. I am especially fond of the lamps made from silk cocoons and am battling a shopping urge as I type this. See more of these organic beauties at Riding High Lighting.

No comments: